Hello friends and welcome to the AskMePost(you ask I post) blog. Today i want to share, how to verify blog in google search console. Here I also covered topic, how to add sitemap in google search console. You can visit our previous post Difference between Copyright Content and Copywrite Content. Anyway everybody should know about google search console because it is basic setting and most important setting of new blog. some newbie don’t understand this and say”my blog not appeared in Google search visibility now, what can I do?”This question is every new blogger said with OMG reaction. If you verify your blog in Google search console and add sitemap then it is very good for your blog. Below I will share its benefits.
Google search console is the best program for bloggers and website owners. it is also known as a Google webmaster tool. Google webmaster tool helps your blog to crawl and visible to in search result. If you add sitemap one time, your page crawls every day. If you post daily then your blog will crawl daily. Add previous post links in new post. Make sure you will add related links only. So your old post recrawl.
How to verify blog in Google search console
Benefits of google search console (google webmaster tool) tool
Here I shared top benefits of Google webmaster tool:
- Sitemap help Google to crawl your page easily.
- You can get search information from there.
- You can find top best keywords of your blog.
- You can find your page error and fix it.
- You will get Penalization related information and stats by Google search console. You will receive notification of your blog penalty.
- It is recommended to add your blog or website in Google webmaster tools. And also sitemap is recommended in Google search console.
- Submit and check a sitemap.
- Check and set the crawl rate, and view stats about when Googlebot accesses a particular site.
- Write and check a robots.txt file to help discover pages that are blocked in robots.txt accidentally.
- List internal and external pages that link to the site or blog.
- Get a list of links which Google had difficulty crawling, including the error that Googlebot received when accessing the URLs in question.
- See what keyword searches on Google led to the site being listed in the SERPs, and the click through rates of such listings.
- Set a preferred domain, which determines how the site URL is displayed in SERPs.
- Highlight to Google Search elements of structured data which are used to enrich search hit entries
- Demote Sitelinks for certain search results.
- Provide access to an API to add, change and delete listings and list crawl errors.
- Rich Cards a new section added, for better mobile user experience.
So friends these are the benefits of Google search console tool.
How to add and verify blog in Google webmaster tool
Here I shared step by step guide that how to add your blog url on google And verify it:
- First open your Gmail account. Make sure you have highly secured gmail account (2 step verification enabled Gmail account).
- Now go to Google search console.
- Now select website and past your blog url and click add property.
- Then Select HTML tag and copy verification code.
- Now open your blog and go to template>html and press ctrl+f and find <head> tag.
- Past copied code after <head> tag and click save template.
- Now go to previous verification page and click verify.
So friends you successfully verified your blog. Now go to next recommended step of sitemap. I shared detailed tutorial below please read it and add sitemap also.
How to add sitemap for your blog
It is recommended to add sitemap in search console for crawl. So you need to keep your mind here to understand better.
- make sure you have opened your search console where you added your blog.
- Now click your blog(website) and go to Crawl>sitemaps option
- Then click add test sitemap.
- Now past Sitemap.xml in the blank box. See below screenshot for understand.
- Click Submit button.
So friends you have successfully added sitemap for your blog. Please subscriber AskmePost blog by email for get regular updates on your email account. You can see below video of search console for understand easily.
You see how to verify blog in Google search console. If you want know more information about this topic then place a comment below. Please share this article on social media websites like facebook, whatsapp, twitter, pinterest, linkedin, instagram, google plus, medium, stumble open and tumblr. Thank you all Readers for read this post. Have a nice day.