Hey there and welcome to the AskMePost(you ask I post) blog. And here I want to share something new today. Today gathered some information about How to do group video call and live streaming in Facebook. You need to read our previous post,. 5 Best Blogger (Blogspot) Tools That you Should Know for more information about blogspot platform. Anyway you know Facebook now launched Group video call and also live streaming. And it is the great feature. This is not vieo calling but this is group video calling. You can talk to your group and you can disconnect someone easily also from group videio call. So facebook launched live streaming and group video calling features together. Remember, now this feature only available for desktop user and web facebook. It is not available for mobile users. But don’t worry mobile users can enjoy it within some days. Just wait for facebook new updates.
You know facebook inspired from whatsapp because whatsapp launched that features already so facebook do same. Let’s see how many users are interested on it. This features work like a skype. Maximum 50 members group can start video call and only 6 screens available on screen and other members appear in small views. You can also find some similar facilities in hangouts apps. Now it is time to write tutorial so read carefully. Mark zuckerberg is the very intelligent person about this subject. His facebook is the world number 1 social media in the world. So peoples are more interested in these features because most facebook users are want this facility and it’s recommended.
You may also like :
- Top Android Tricks And Tips That Would Develop Your Smartphones user Interface.
- Top Best Image Editing Software List 2017 | Best Photo Editing Software
How to do group video call and live streaming in Facebook
How to setup and start Group video calling in facebook
Dear friends below I shared step by step guide so follow it:
Step 1: First update your Facebook messenger
Step 2: now open your old group otherwise you can create new group and add some members to start group video calling in facebook.
Step 3: now click on video icon. When you click video icon, all members will get incoming video call and who will receive your video call, it’s image will appear on your screen.
Note : please remember you can only add 50 members. You can disconnect someone call and add new members in to group video calling.
What is the benefit of Facebook video calling?
- Facebook video call not only beneficial but also it is harmful. Someone irritate to you by this facility. Many people’s are disturbed by this feature. Anyway below I shared top best benefits of facebook group video calling:
- You can call up to 50 peoples in one time. So this is the biggest benefits for you. If you are the member of any social circle then it is more beneficial for them.
- It is more beneficial for online teaching and learning something new.
- No need to add any extra app for video calling you can add only selected member who you know.
Dear friends facebook group video calling is also most important but remember facebook also launched live streaming that is also more beneficial for you. It is live video feature. There is available streaming option. Please subscriber our blog by email to get latest updates and new post mail delivery on your mail. Go to sidebar and enter your mail and name then click subscribe option. After you will verify your mail, you can get latest new updates and new post email notification on your mail. Thanks.
You may like:-
- 4 Hidden Features of Whatsapp Video Calling That You Don’t Know
- Detailed Information About New iphone 7 Mobile
So friends you enjoyed How to do group video call and live streaming in Facebook. And I hope you liked it. If you want to ask any question then posts a comment below and share this article on social media. You can share it on facebook, whatsapp, twitter, instagram, linkedin, stumble open, medium, pinterest, tumblr, digg, reddit and google plus. Thanxall and have a nice day.