Hello friends welcome to the askmepost(you ask I post) blog. You should know about Best Domain Authority Checker Tools 2017. And in this post I want to share that how to do idea online recharge. And in this post I will cover two topic one is a how can we recharge in idea official website and other is a how to use internet banking or debit or credit card online. Idea is the top telecom company of India. Also known as a idea cellular from aditya birla group.
It is public limited company and telecommunication industry. It’s founded since 1994. Idea cellular headquarter placed in Mumbai. Mobile telephonic and wireless broadband are products of this company. Idea Cellular is an Indian mobile network operator based in Mumbai city Maharashtra. Idea is a pan-India integrated GSM operator offering 2G, 3G and 4G mob services. Idea is India’s third largest mobile operator by subscriber base, After Vodafone India. Idea has 182 million subscribers as of 31 December 2015.
How to Do Idea Online Recharge by Net Banking
Benefits of online recharge
Here are the top benefits of online recharge that you don’t know:
- If you will recharge online then you will save your energy and petrol, diesel also.
- No extra charge and no any hidden charges applied in online recharge.
- You will receive some reward also. For example some companies give you discount for online recharge and you can also earn money from it. If you do not want to use any company then there are some banks available reward program for example, State bank rewardz program.
- It is easy to use and you can do it in a few seconds.
So these are the top benefits of online recharge. You can use debit card, credit card or internet banking. Also there are so many ways available to recharge online in any telecom company. You can recharge your account with quick pay, debit card, credit card, debit card+atm pin, wallet cash card, master pass, imps and m-visa.
If you want to start internet banking then you can register net banking online at your online banking official website. If you facing a problem then go to your bank branch and fill the form of net banking, your internet banking account will start in one hour.
Idea online recharge process
So friends here I will share step by step information of how to recharge online from idea online recharge official website.
- Go to idea cellular official website
- Now click on online recharge option.
- Then enter your 10 digit mobile number and hit submit button.
- After you click submit option , you can see list of different recharges like sms, talk time, 2g internet, 3g internet and VAS.
- Now select your plan and click buy now button.
- Now check your mobile number and plan amount into box. And select cards and net banking and then, click submit option.
- Now you can see new page of payment option choose your desired one. I am selected State bank of India net banking. Then click make payment.
- Now if you are recharging with net banking, you can see login page. Enter your net banking password and username and login.
- After you login, you can see confirmation page of your payment.
- After confirmation, click confirm option.
- Now you can see high security password page. Go to your message box in registered mobile number with bank and enter your OTP.
- Then click confirm. All done!!
So friends this is the process of idea online recharge through internet banking facility. You can see transaction detail in your message. Check recharge confirmation message also.
Please subscribe ask me post blog to get instant mail delivery. If you do not want to miss our all new post, you should subscribe our blog from email. Go to sidebar and enter your email, then click subscribe button, after verification you will get all our new articles on your email.
So friends this is the post of how to do idea online recharge. If you want to know more about this facility like how to recharge through credit card or debit card etc., then place a comment below. You can share this article on social media like facebook, whatsapp, twitter, instagram, linkedin, stumble open, medium, tumblr, pinterest and google plus. If you want to read more articles like this, visit our previous posts also. Thank you all readers and good bye, and have a nice day.