You must most probably be a blogger or an affiliate marketer looking for the best methods to make money online if you are looking for something that has led you to this article. And if this is the case, then you must be confused between the options AdSense vs. Affiliate marketing to make money online.
But there is nothing to worry as through this article we will guide you in your blogging journey that is yet to come. And it is true that if you follow the correct steps towards your blogging, then you can get counted in some the best and successful bloggers of India or even the whole world.
Google AdSense vs. Affiliate Marketing
Through this article, we will try to give you as much information as you need covering everything about Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing Basics. We will also tell you which one to prefer and which platform can help you in making a good amount of money for yourself.
The main issue that everyone who just started their blogging encounters is Affiliate Marketing vs. AdSense. In other words, you can say that Affiliate Marketing vs. AdSense is a big problem for the people with Internet Marketing career and those who might already be running some blogs but are not able to make any money from it and want to earn some real cash from it.
Well, just as a coin has two sides in the same way every career field comes with its own Pros and Cons and this is one thing that all the bloggers should keep in their minds while blogging. In today’s world, there are a number of ways to make money from a blog or website, but the two that we are going to discuss in this article are the major ones.
These days there is no scarcity of the ads display networks in the market. In fact, there are a number of ads display networks available in the market such as Chitika, Viglink, Infolinks etc. And since you have a wide range to choose from, choosing the one that is the best and is used by the most of the bloggers is called Google AdSense.
Also Read: High CPC Keywords for Google Adsense
Google AdSense is one of the most favorite products of Google Inc. This product allows the users to show contextual ads on their blogs or website. The basic working principle of Google AdSense is based on CPC (Cost per Click) based money flow.
Also Read: How to Increase Google Adsense Earning
CPC means that if a user visits your blog and clicks on their appropriate search related ads, then Google will provide you with a particular amount of money. The amount of money given depends on the location of the user and the CPC of your keyword.
AdSense works on cookie method. This means that if for example, a user searches “Weight Loss Pills” before visiting your blog page, then Google automatically detects it from the cookies and shows the visitor, the ads related to weight loss products on your site or blog page. By this the user will naturally click on the ads showed on your site and this will prove to be beneficial for you.
Also Read: Google Adsense Address Verification Process
The Pros & Cons: AdSense
- Pros of Google Ad Sense:
- Google AdSense is a passive income source. You can make a large amount of money from this platform if you have tons of daily traffic on your blog on a regular basis.
- You can make new posts on your blog and put more ads on those posts. This will increase your income.
- Google AdSense is very quick and easy to install a platform for your blog. This means that just have to get approval from AdSense team and then you can easily put your ads and start making money.
- Cons of Google AdSense:
- If you have less and slow traffic on your blog or site, then your earning will also be slow.
- Google has always been popular to change their AdSense policy at any time, and then your income would also change according to it.
- You cannot keep on depending on AdSense income for a very long time.
Affiliate Marketing means that make a commission by selling the others product online. To explain Affiliate Marketing in simpler words, there are a number of affiliate sites available which are free to join for example ClickBank to sell Digital Products, JV Zoo for Internet Marketing Products etc.
These websites provide you with a number of products that you can promote on the web. If you promote these products and are able to sell those for the vendor then these affiliate websites will share a good percentage of commission with you.
There are basically two types of products that you can sell online these days. These are Digital Products and Physical Products.
Digital Products Include: (ClickBank, JV Zoo, Commission Junction)
- Make Money Online Guides
Physical Products Include: (Amazon, eBay, Flipkart)
- Toys etc.
You can make an affiliate account on the sites that have been mentioned above along with the product type. Then, you can start exploring the products available on those websites and start promoting them on the internet and make money from it.
The Pros & Cons: Affiliate Marketing
- Pros of Affiliate Marketing:
- With affiliate marketing, you can create a single review blog for a particular product, and then if that particular product has only 100visitors/month, then also you can make more money than Google Adsense.
- Affiliate Marketing is a long-term business, and you can make a multi-niche review blog through it for multiple products. You can review the products from there and make sales through your blog.
- You can also collect users email through Subscriber Forms and use them for future branding using Email Marketing.
- You may get 75% commission on the sale of products that you make. This means that if the cost of the product is $100, then you will get $75 instantly.
- Cons of Affiliate Marketing:
- It takes a long time in ranking the Affiliate blogs on the Search engines and finding the perfect buyers of the products.
- Joining some platforms of an affiliate program can be difficult.
In this article, we have tried to cover all the aspects regarding the Google AdSense vs. Affiliate Marketing. We hope that it will help the new bloggers to choose which one among the Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing is best for them.